MSHS Dress Sale Saturday

Prom season is just around the corner.

To find the bell of the ball dress, there is no need to shop online or out–of–town.

And, for bargain hunters, there’s a dress re–sale Saturday in Marquette County.

Marquette Senior High School will be holding it’s second annual re–dress sale at the high school.

Students from any district are invited to drop off dresses tomorrow and to attend the sale.

Dress drop off is at the MSHS spirit store tomorrow from 3 to 7 and Saturday from 9 to 10 A.M.

The dress sale kicks will be Saturday from 10 A.M. TO 3 P.M.

15 percent of the funds from each dress sold will go to the MSHS 2012 Project Graduation and the sellers will get to keep the remaining 85 percent