FORSYTH TOWNSHIP — On January 30th, 2020, the Forsyth Township Police Department arrested Chad Michael Davis of Gwinn on outstanding warrants stemming from an ongoing Criminal Sexual Conduct investigation. The case began in November of 2019
Charges were authorized by the Marquette County Prosecutor’s Office, and Davis was subsequently arrested and lodged at the Marquette County Jail.
Davis is charged with the following:
- Six counts of criminal sexual conduct in the third degree of a person age 13-15
- one count of aggravated child sexually abusive activity
- one count of child sexually abusive activity
- one count of children accosting for immoral purposes
- one count of using computers to commit a crime
No further information has been released, and ABC10 will continue to follow this story as more information becomes available.