Negaunee home becomes engulfed in flames

NEGAUNEE — A house was found to be engulfed in flames Friday night just after 7:00pm in the city of Negaunee.
The entire structure, ablaze the day after thanksgiving. Fortunately, the owner of the North Basin Drive residence was not home at the time of the fire. When asked about the possible cause, the owner suggested that his Finnish Fireplace, which was left on, may be the cause.

The Negaunee Fire Department was on the scene battling the flames, and was assisted by the Michigan State Police.

This is a developing story, stay with us for the latest information.