Bell Hospital is implementing visiting restrictions at its facilities as a precaution to protect patients and staff from spreading the flu.
The following inpatient visitation restrictions will remain in effect until further notice:
• Only essential family visitors should come to patient rooms.
• Children under the age of 14 are not permitted to the Hospital, unless for a medical appointment or an Emergency Room visit.
• In the Birthing Suites, visitors are limited to parents and grandparents.
• If ill with fever, chills, body aching, fatigue, cough, sore throat, runny nose, vomiting, and/or diarrhea, individuals are asked to stay home, and to not visit patients.
• If you are visiting the hospital or the medical office building for an appointment, please use the masks provided near the entrances to help prevent the spread of the flu.