MARQUETTE – 40 Below: Marquette County Young Professionals hosted Governor Rick Snyder for a roundtable discussion this morning, with a dozen young professionals and entrepreneurs representing the Upper Peninsula.
“It is very exciting that Governor Snyder was willing to participate in a roundtable with young professionals in the U.P.,” said John Spigarelli, President of 40 Below. “We covered a variety of topics all chosen by the participants and everyone seemed enjoy the discussion.”
The event was sponsored by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Upper Peninsula Health Plan and VAST.
The following young professionals participated in the roundtable:
* Brett Beranek – Cliffs Natural Resources
* Jessica Brassard – Portage Health
* Derek Bush – Lake Superior Community Partnership
* Lee Francisco – 906 Technologies
* Ben Johnson – Elegant Seagulls
* Kara Katona – Makela, Toutant, Hill & Nardi, P.C.
* Sean Leahy – Select Reality
* Heather Mosher – VAST
* Ryan Nummela – Elder Agency
* Erica Payne – Kendricks, Bordeau, Adamini, Greenlee & Keefe, P.C.
* Mario Santoni – Dickinson Homes
* Shannon Veum – National Office Products and Printing Inc.
40 Below: Marquette County Young Professionals was created in 2010 as a way for professionals under the age of 40 to come together with networking and professional development opportunities.
Since the organization was created, 40 below has embarked on many different adventures. Not only has membership grown in size on a local level, 40 Below hosts an annual Upper Peninsula Young Professionals Conference bringing professionals from all across the Upper Peninsula and Northern Wisconsin together with some outstanding professional development and relationship-building opportunities.
For more information contact the Lake Superior Community Partnership at 906-226-6591.