Iron Mountain fatal fire update

The blaze in Iron Mountain that killed a man Wednesday morning was an electrical fire.

The Iron Mountain Fire Department says they’ve now determined that the cause was an electrical problem of some kind in the house.

The fire at 1232 South Milwaukee Avenue killed 66-year-old Robert Davis, who lived in the house.

He died of smoke inhalation.

A nearby resident called 911 shortly before 4 am Central time Wednesday to report a strange odor.

The Iron Mountain Police Department found smoke pouring from the house and called in firefighters.