HANCOCK/MARQUETTE–The U.P. Regional Blood Center, a service of Marquette General, is in critical need of A-negative and A-positive blood in Hancock and Marquette.
All blood donated at the UP Regional Blood Center stays in the UP.
Please donate at one of the following locations:
U.P. Regional Blood Center – Hancock
- Quincy Center on Market Street, next to Pat’s Food
- To schedule an appointment, please call 483-1392.
- Hours are Mon & Tues 9-5, Wed 8-4:30, and Thurs & Fri 8:30-1:30.
U.P. Regional Blood Center – Marquette
- 427 West College Ave. – Adjacent to Marquette General Hospital
- Call for an Appointment (906) 225-4610 or 1-800-491-4483 (GIVE)
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., and Friday 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.