The fire that destroyed “Knock on Wood” is being blamed on a chimney fire. The estimated total in damages is one hundred thousands dollars.
And both the workshop and storage shed were considered total losses.
Firemen from the Masonville fire department responded to the scene just after 5 AM. It took 6 hours and 52,000 gallons of water to get the fire under control. Fire crews were hindered by the lack of a water supply, high winds and the wood materials inside the buildings.
No one was injured in the fire . The Ensign and Brampton Township Fire Departments also assisted at the scene.