A Marquette County woman lost her home, and her pets, in a fire this morning.
It happened at 136 Kunde Road in West Branch Township.
The call came in just before 10 this morning.
There’s no word yet on how, or where in the trailer home, the blaze started.
The woman living there wasn’t home at the time, but her two dogs died.
Skandia-West Branch Fire Chief Dave Gallion says a relative of hers was working in the yard when the fire started, noticed the flames and called it in.
The Chocolay Township Fire Department had to be called in for mutual aid.
None of the firefighters were hurt.
The Pigs–n–Heat Fire Relief Fund will help the woman out with accommodations at the Marquette Holiday Inn and some money to help her get back on her feet.