An Escanaba woman and her 2–year–old daughter are in the hospital after an explosion in their travel trailer.
It happened just before noon yesterday at Stonner Lake in Trenary.
Both the mother and the toddler are being treated for burns at Marquette General.
There’s no word tonight on how they’re doing.
The woman’s husband and a 4–year–old son were also in the trailer.
But they weren’t injured.
State Police from the Munising Post think a stove malfunction caused the blast.
Fire crews from Mathias Township, Rock River Township and Tri–County helped out at the scene.
So did Marquette General Advanced Life Support, Alger EMS and Trenary First Responders.