Wood working shop lost in flames

Wood working shop lost in flames

CHAMPION — A wood working shop is a total loss after being engulfed in flames.

Champion Township and Humboldt Township firefighters responded to the scene just after 1 p.m. off of County Road AG in Champion. The owner of the shed was in his home for lunch and called 911 immediately after seeing smoke.

No injuries have been reported. We’ll provide more information as it becomes available.

Tonight on ABC10 & CW5 UP at 5:30 and 6 p.m. A wood working shop is a total loss after being engulfed in flames. Tune in tonight for details on the blaze. goo.gl/N3DoMk

Posted by ABC10 & CW5 UP on Thursday, March 31, 2016