The Oscar G. Johnson VA Medical Center in Iron Mountain, Michigan, has scheduled walk-in clinics for enrolled Veterans to receive free flu shots at the Medical Center and its seven community based outpatient clinics. The dates, times and locations of the walk-in flu shot clinics are:
- The VA Medical Center in Iron Mountain, MI: Monday through Friday, September 24th to October 12th (excluding Columbus Day) from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (CDT) each day and October 15th to 19th from 8 a.m. to noon.
- VA Clinic in Menominee, MI: Fridays, October 5th and 19th from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (CDT).
- VA Clinic in Manistique, MI: Thursday, October 4th, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (EDT).
- VA Clinic in Rhinelander, WI: Thursday, October 11th from noon to 4 p.m. and Friday, October 12th from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (CDT).
- VA Clinic in Ironwood, MI: Thursday through Friday, October 11th and 12th from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (CDT).
- VA Clinic in Hancock, MI: Wednesday through Thursday, October 3rd and 4th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (EDT).
- VA Clinic in Marquette, MI: Monday and Friday, October 22nd and 26th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (EDT).
- VA Clinic in Sault Ste Marie, MI: Tuesday and Wednesday, October 9th and 10th from 8 a.m. to noon (EDT).
No appointment is necessary. Veterans may also request the flu shot at their regularly scheduled doctor’s appointments. A complete listing of locations, dates and times at VA clinic locations may be found at www.ironmountain.va.gov.