Photos Courtesy: MSP Calumet Post. Police have released two photos of two possible suspects related to auto repair shop break-ins throughout the Copper Country.
CALUMET — Police have released two surveillance photos of suspects who might be involved in a string of auto repair shop break-ins in Houghton County.
Over two dozen auto repair shops throughout the county have agreed to combine resources and offer a reward worth $12,250 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible.
The following businesses have contributed to the offered reward:
- Lakeside Auto — Houghton
- Ed’s Used Parts — Houghton
- Integrity Auto — Houghton
- Copper Country Ford — Houghton
- The Tire Shop — Hancock
- Goodwin Motors — Houghton
- Superior Lube — Houghton
- Harrington Ridge Coal and Stove — Hancock
- JP’s Fast Track and Lube — Calumet
- Superior Service Towing — Houghton
- Fine Line Tire — Hancock
- Torch Lake Service — Lake Linden
- Northside Auto Sales — Calumet
- Jerry’s Transmission — Hancock
- Keweenaw Automotive — Houghton
- The Muffler Shop — Houghton
- Martin Custom and Collision — Dollar Bay
- M&M Powersports — Hancock
- Precision Automotive — Houghton
- Daves BP Service — Hancock
- Sayens Auto Sales — Houghton
- Matt’s Auto Glass — Houghton
- Bruno’s Motors — Hancock
- Auto Pro Glass and Tire — Houghton
Anyone with information regarding the incidents is asked to call the Calumet Post of the Michigan State Police at (906) 337-5145, Houghton County Sheriff’s Department at (906) 482-0055, or the Hancock Police Department (906) 482-3102. Information can also be emailed to Trooper Weismiller at the Calumet Post at email@example.com.