MASS CITY — A house in Mass City was damaged by fire early Wednesday morning.
Ontonagon County Sheriff’s Office deputies say they were dispatched to the fire on Juno Road in Mass City around 3:45 a.m. All occupants of the home were able to get out safely. Police say the house sustained considerable damage. The source of the blaze is believed to have been the chimney.
Assisting the Sheriff’s Office were the Greenland Township Fire Department, Sonco Ambulance personnel, and the Ontonagon County Victim Services unit.