Gladstone House Fire

Gladstone Public Safety and the Gladstone Volunteer Fire Department were sent to a house fire on North 7th street in Gladstone just after 1 pm.

Upon arrival, fire crews saw that the blaze had blown a window out of the house and there was heavy smoke pouring out from the structure.

They were able to douse the blaze quickly and keep it contained to the kitchen area of the home.

The fire is believed to have been started accidentally after a candle was left unattended on a table.

The house had heavy heat and smoke damage

The Delta County Sheriff’s Department and Rampart EMS helped out at the scene.

Posted by: Mike Hoey

Tagged with