Introduction to Active (external) Practices
Saturdays 9:30 – 10:30 am
January 23 – February 27
Beginners and those with experience welcome.
This course introduces the active practices of qigong
to facilitate health, vitality, and pain and stress relief.
This course emphasizes:
• Muscle and tendon flexibility and strengthening
• Joint health and ease
• Improved circulation and balance
• Healthy breathing and posture
• Becoming more grounded and centered
• Moderate level of physical activity
This class will build through the 6 weeks repeating some of what has been learned while introducing new practices each week. Each class will be a stand-alone experience without lecture or handouts and will not require memorizing sequences.
(space is limited)
by contacting Instructor Melissa Middleton:
or firstname.lastname@example.org or purchasing a ticket