Marquette County Mom Prom Formal Dress Consignment Sale

February 28, 2016 12:00 pm @ 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Masonic Building

Have Dresses to Sell?
Get 70% of the selling price! The other 30% will be used to support Mom Prom 2016. Dresses must be clean, in excellent condition and on hangers.
Tags will be provided at the drop off location. You will be responsible for determining the selling price.
Dresses may be dropped off at the U.P. Masonic Center during the following times:
-Saturday, February 20, 12-4 p.m.
-Wednesday, February 24, 4-6 p.m.
-Friday, February 26, 4-6 p.m.
Unsold dresses must be picked up Sunday, February 28 from 6-8 p.m. or they will be donated to the Bay Cliff Teen Prom.
Checks will be mailed out by March 4, 2016

Have Dresses to Donate?
100% of the proceeds will be used to support Mom Prom 2016.
Donate 2 dresses and get entered into a drawing to win a pair of tickets to Mom Prom 2016! Dresses must be clean and in excellent condition to qualify. Maximum 3 entries per person. 3 winners will be drawn.
Dress donations may be dropped off through Friday, February 26 at the U.P Masonic Center (times/dates listed at left) or anytime at the following locations:
-The Crayon Club
1910 Werner St. in Marquette
-Panache Boutique
320 Iron St. in Negaunee

The Big Sale…
Sunday, February 28, 2015
12- 4 p.m.
The U.P. Masonic Center
128 W. Washington
Marquette, MI

Leave a Reply